People often conduct Gayatri Havan in-house. They do it because they believe that it will spread harmony. It is said that when anyone observes this Havan, all the negative forces in his or her house get demolished.
Maa Gayatri Mantra & Meaning
Mantra: Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam,
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi, Dhiyo Yo naha Prachodayat||
मंत्र: ओम भुर भुवः स्वाहा, तत् सवितुर वरेण्यम, भारगो देवस्य धिमही, धियो यो नाह प्रचोदयत
Gayatri Mantra Meaning:
Om: The Original sound/ The primeval sound;
Bhur: the physical body;
Bhuvah: the life force/the mental realm;
Suvah: the soul/spiritual nation;
Tat: that God;
Savitur: the Sun, Creator (source of all life), or that which gives birth;
Vareñyam: adore or to choose;
Bhargo: effulgence (divine light); or the self-luminous one;
Devasya: superior Lord; or the divine Grace;
Dhimahi: meditate; or whose wisdom and knowledge flow, like waters;
Dhiyo: the intellect (a faculty of the spirit inside the body, life activity);
Yo: May this light;
Nah: our (of us);
Prachodayat: illumine/inspire (to move in a specific direction).
Significance of Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna
Worshiping Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna fulfills worshipers all wishes. It gives seven rewards of age, soul, subjects, animals, fame, wealth, and Brahmavarchas from Maa Gayatri are mentioned in the Atharvaveda. This Puja creates a protective shield around the seeker and protects him during times of suffering. The presence of Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna brings success, fame, wealth, and opulence along with a healthy life. Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna fulfills all wishes of worshipers. Worshiping this divine yantra gives seven rewards of age, soul, subjects, animals, fame, and wealth, and Brahmavarchas from Maa Gayatri are mentioned in the Atharvaveda. This Puja creates a protective shield around the seeker and protects him during times of suffering.
Benefits Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna
– Maa Gayatri bless with age, life, power, fame, wealth, and Brahma Teja.
– For better health.
– For improvement in intelligence.
– To achieve great heights of success in life and in tasks.
– To attain peace of mind and spiritual bliss.
Spiritual Benefits Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna
– For wisdom and righteous living among members.
– For materialistic comforts and spiritual upliftment for the family.
– For self-confidence, self-worth, and self-advancement.
– For blessings of Maa Gayatri for the wellbeing of the family.
– Removes all obstacles and problems.
Health Benefits Maa Gayatri Maha Yagna
– Protects from ailments & improves health.
– Protects from death, accidents, and theft.
– It Prevents mental & physical diseases.
– For freedom from diseases.
– Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties, and dangers
Let’s see how this Gayatri Havan can fulfill your wishes:
1. Gayatri Mantra helps people get rid of all their problems. And everybody knows for a fact that there is no better mantra to fulfill your wishes. Out of all the mantras, Gayatri Mantra has the most miraculous powers.
2. Gayatri Mantra is chanted when worshipping god, seeking god’s blessings, seeking brahamagyan, societal happiness and facilities, and money.
3. There are three specific times in a day when the Gayatri Mantra should be chanted. The three times a day is also known as Sandhyakal. The first time is before sunrise. The mantra should then be chanted till the sun rises.
4. The second time to chant this mantra during the day is afternoon time. And the third time to chant Gayatri Mantra is before sunset till the sun sets. Apart from these timings, if someone wishes to chant this mantra, he/she should do it silently and calm from the mind. This mantra should not be chanted with a loud voice.
5. Oṃ bhūr bhuvaḥ svaḥ, tát savitúr váreṇ(i)yaṃ, bhárgo devásya dhīMahi, dhíyo yó naḥ pracodáyāt Translation: We meditate upon the spiritual effulgence of that adorable supreme divine reality Who is the source of the physical, the astral and the heavenly spheres of existence. May that supreme divine being enlighten our intellect, so that we may realize the supreme truth. To gain benefits faster, people should chant this mantra with Rudraksha mala in hand.
6. Gayatri Mantra has 10 benefits: Happiness Glowing skin Hatred for bad food Belief in god Sixth Sense improves The power of blessing increased Eyes get bright reach mind peace Don’t get angry Growing intelligent.
7. Although Gayatri Mantra is very lucky for all but for children, it is more beneficial. Chanting this mantra 108 times every day makes children intelligent and helps them achieve everything they want.
8. To get rid of a prolonged illness, chant this mantra on any auspicious day. Keep a pot of fresh water too near you and sit on a red cloth while you chant this mantra. After chanting, drink that pot of water.
9. To get rid of any problem, small or big, get peepal, Shami, vat, goolar, and fill a pot with raw milk. Now sit near these ingredients, light a havan, and start chanting this mantra 1,000 times. After chanting the mantra, one by one dip each peepal, Shami, vat, and google in milk and put in the havan. This way you will get rid of all your problems.
10. On any auspicious day mix milk, ghee, curds, and honey and do a havan while chanting the Gayatri Mantra 1,000 times. This will cure eye and stomach illnesses.
Mother Gayatri is also known as Veda Mata. She is considered the mother of all the deities. It is believed that the goddess Gayatri is the manifestation of all the extraordinary qualities of Brahma. She is the Goddess of Mercy, which keeps all the creatures of the world in the shadow of her motherhood. It is believed that Vedas originated from her. The Gayatri Yagna is also known as Savitri Yagna. This Yagna is considered to be the simplest and most fruitful Yagna for worshiping the Maa Gayatri and sun god Surya. This Yagna is considered the soul of the world. This Yagna brings success, fame, wealth, and opulence along with a healthy life. If you want more benefits of Gayatri Yagna, then for this Maa Gayatri Yagna is suggested by Shaligram Shala Online Yagna Services.
Gayatri Yagna fulfills worshipers’ all wishes. This Yagna gives seven rewards of age, soul, subjects, animals, fame, and wealth, and Brahmavarchas from Maa Gayatri are mentioned in the Atharvaveda. This Yagna creates a protective shield around the seeker and protects him during times of suffering.
Lord Brahma married Gayatri Mata
Once Brahma Ji was going to perform a yajna in Pushkar. It is believed that if the wife is present in religious works, then he definitely gets the result, but at that time, for some reason, Brahma’s wife Savitri was not present with him. Then Brahma Ji married Gayatri and performed the yagna.
Mother Gayatri is considered as Panchmukhi
Mother Gayatri is considered a Panchmukhi in Hinduism. This means this entire universe is made up of five elements of water, air, earth, light, and sky. All the creatures in the world and their body are also made of these five elements. Maa Gayatri exists as a life force within every living being on this earth. This is the reason that the Gayatri Yagna is considered the basis of all powers, and that is why every living being who believes in Indian culture must chant the Gayatri Yagna daily.
Book Hindu priest Ketul Joshi for Gayatri Havan or Gayatri Havan. Hindu priest ketul Joshi is well-experienced in all Vedic pujas.